Since its founding in 1993, Parametric Solutions has diversified and expanded from its gas turbine engine design roots into numerous industries including Aerospace, Consumer Products, Medical Equipment, Green Energy, Transportation, and Recreational Equipment.
Parametric Solutions’ staff of more than 150 engineers have experience in mechanical design and analysis, kinematic synthesis and optimization, prototyping, hardware procurement, and product testing with an average of 17 years of experience. Our staff of highly experienced, multi-disciplined professionals allows us to assemble well rounded teams tailored to meet your individual project needs.
Whether your project entails the complete product development cycle from initial concept to production, the redesign of an existing product, or modeling, analysis and verification of a new design concept, our talented staff can help you to meet and exceed your project goals and timeline requirements.
- Propulsion systems
- External Aerodynamics
- Internal Aerodynamics
- Aerospace Structures
Parametric Solutions has extensive experience in the Aviation industry. We have provided support to many different aspects of the overall aviation industry.
- Airport design
PSI has expertise in the following areas of Turbine Engineering
- Full Engine Integration and Module Responsibility
- Inlet and Exhaust Systems
- Structural Cases
- Plumbing and Component Mounts
- Axial and Centrifugal Compressors
- Bearing Compartments
Parametric Solutions has worked in the following rotating machinery disciplines
- Vanes, Cases, and Pressure Vessels
- Blades, Disks, and Shafts
- Oil Tanks
- Combustors and Augmentors
- Exhaust Nozzles
- Fuel Systems
- Catherine Haas Barre, President
- David Cusano, Head of Flow
- Joel Haas, CEO
- Daryl Michaelian, Senior Program Manager
- David Olsen, Senior Program Manager
- Gary Prus, Vice President, Business Development